Great craft skills are essential, but without this, your best writing will elude you.
Early drafts can contain writing that’s too dark. Here’s two Donald Masss’ strategies for addressing…
Don’t want to sabotage your labors of love? Here’s how.
The midpoints in your life tell you who you are. Understand them and you’ll understand…
To launch a story, you must design a strong hook and build investment in your…
Wondering how you can bolster your character development? Apply empathy to your characters.
Get a free copy of 5 Brain Hacks that will Change Your Writing Life delivered to your inbox.
- How Balance Can Lead to Your Best Writing
- The Problem With Writing That’s Too Dark
- 7 Questions to Protect Your Labors of Love
- Understand Your Life’s Midpoints to Improve Your Story
- 2 Strategies for Launching Your Story’s Emotional Plot