Some physicians feel that real illness is sanctioned by ribbons, colors, and celebrity spokespersons. Read about the challenges of life with an unsanctioned illness in The Ribbon Test published by Streetlight.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Twenty-two years after my brother’s suicide I’ve found peace
- Heart Speak Column #1: Getting Alice Out of Wonderland
- Writing Is Your Gift: How to Share It With Others During The Holiday Season
- Harnessing the Fast Draft: Eight Essential NaNoWriMo Tips
- When Memories Fly: Tips for Engaging Your Involuntary Memory in the Writing Process