Some physicians feel that real illness is sanctioned by ribbons, colors, and celebrity spokespersons. Read about the challenges of life with an unsanctioned illness in The Ribbon Test published by Streetlight.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Novelty, Absurdity, and Magic: Three Elements of Play that Will Enhance Your Writing Life
- The Importance of Writing with an Open Heart
- Building Intuition: How to Tell Which Messages Are Generated by the Ego and Which Ones Come From Your True Self
- The Three Kinds of Clay Needed to Sustain a Writing Practice
- Seven Steps for Writing During Uncertain Times