Some physicians feel that real illness is sanctioned by ribbons, colors, and celebrity spokespersons. Read about the challenges of life with an unsanctioned illness in The Ribbon Test published by Streetlight.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Beta Reader Boot Camp Part One: What Are Beta Readers and How Do You Find Them?
- Heart Speak, The Writing Advice Column # 3: Mining the Gap Between Traumatic Memories and Your Memoir
- Failing Forward: Why Every Draft Counts
- When You’re Visited by an Unwelcome Guest: Writers, Downtime, and Depression
- Schmoozing for Introverts: How to Network Like a Pro