There are the stories we tell about our lives and the stories we discover if we’re brave enough to ask questions. “Re-Examining the Stories We Tell About Our Lives — A Conversation with Memoirist Sharon Harrigan” is an interview with Sharon Harrigan, author of Playing with Dynamite that was published in Huffington Post.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Novelty, Absurdity, and Magic: Three Elements of Play that Will Enhance Your Writing Life
- The Importance of Writing with an Open Heart
- Building Intuition: How to Tell Which Messages Are Generated by the Ego and Which Ones Come From Your True Self
- The Three Kinds of Clay Needed to Sustain a Writing Practice
- Seven Steps for Writing During Uncertain Times