There are the stories we tell about our lives and the stories we discover if we’re brave enough to ask questions. “Re-Examining the Stories We Tell About Our Lives — A Conversation with Memoirist Sharon Harrigan” is an interview with Sharon Harrigan, author of Playing with Dynamite that was published in Huffington Post.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Twenty-two years after my brother’s suicide I’ve found peace
- Heart Speak Column #1: Getting Alice Out of Wonderland
- Writing Is Your Gift: How to Share It With Others During The Holiday Season
- Harnessing the Fast Draft: Eight Essential NaNoWriMo Tips
- When Memories Fly: Tips for Engaging Your Involuntary Memory in the Writing Process