There are the stories we tell about our lives and the stories we discover if we’re brave enough to ask questions. “Re-Examining the Stories We Tell About Our Lives — A Conversation with Memoirist Sharon Harrigan” is an interview with Sharon Harrigan, author of Playing with Dynamite that was published in Huffington Post.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Beta Reader Boot Camp Part One: What Are Beta Readers and How Do You Find Them?
- Heart Speak, The Writing Advice Column # 3: Mining the Gap Between Traumatic Memories and Your Memoir
- Failing Forward: Why Every Draft Counts
- When You’re Visited by an Unwelcome Guest: Writers, Downtime, and Depression
- Schmoozing for Introverts: How to Network Like a Pro