There are the stories we tell about our lives and the stories we discover if we’re brave enough to ask questions. “Re-Examining the Stories We Tell About Our Lives — A Conversation with Memoirist Sharon Harrigan” is an interview with Sharon Harrigan, author of Playing with Dynamite that was published in Huffington Post.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Heart Speak, The Writing Advice Column #5: Writing in the Face of Fragile Family Relationships
- Seven Steps for Managing Feedback on Your Work in Progress
- The Two Conversations Every Beta Reader Must Have Before Saying Yes to a Manuscript
- Heart Speak, The Writing Advice Column # 4: Escaping the Forest of Endless Revision
- Beta Reader Boot Camp Part One: What Are Beta Readers and How Do You Find Them?