Manuscript and Structural Evaluations
Does any of this sound like you?
- “I’ve spent months refreshing Submittable only to get one (or five) form rejection letters.”
- “I’m not hearing back from the agents I’ve queried, and now I feel my project is doomed.”
- “Beta readers say something is wrong with my manuscript, but their feedback isn’t specific.”
- “I’m working on my book proposal and have questions or feel stuck.”
Getting the right feedback at the right time is crucial to a writer’s success. Sometimes what you need is someone to assess your first few pages. At other times, you need someone to evaluate your project’s structure and then help you refine it.
I’m an editor who thinks outside the box.
I have a background, not just in writing, but also in mindfulness and mental health. Sure, I know how to tell kickass stories. But I also know how people create and learn. And that whole ‘emotions getting in the way of writing’ thing? I’ve got you covered.
I’ve spent the last eight years helping people like you strengthen your skills and craft. My proven process includes:
- Establishing clear goals
- Delivering clear and actionable feedback
- Providing a manageable revision plan that takes your project to the next level
Work with me, and you’ll receive the kind of individualized attention that will help you shift, reshape, and ready your manuscript for publication.