Does any of this sound like you?
- “I’ve got a great story, but I’m not sure where to start.”
- “My writing project has suddenly stalled.”
- “I’m about to query, but I worry about my author platform.”
- “I’m struggling with the “out-on-submission” blues.”
- “Holy hell, I’ve got a book deal. Now what?”
I get it. Writing is hard. We all have our blind spots.
Successful writers find out what they are.
That’s where I come in.
I can help you become the type of writer who actually achieves her dreams.
You’ve got the passion and creativity; I’ve got the expertise. Together, we can get your stories written and published.
Individual coaching is the perfect place to work through specific personal barriers in your writing life, take risks from a place of support, gain clarity on an idea, or learn how to build or expand your author platform.
Each one-on-one coaching session gives you the space, support, and guidance to discuss your goals, establish a plan for success, and start working to achieve it. These virtual sessions are conducted by phone or Zoom video call, so you can attend from the comfort of your home, office, or writing studio.
Stick with me and you’ll:
- finish your projects
- celebrate more acceptances
- feel proud of your work
- know how to authentically reach your readers
- think strategically about your platform and book launch
Interested in working together? Check out my coaching packages:
- Jumpstart: Single Session without manuscript review – $200
- Tune-Up: Single session with 10-page (2,500-word) manuscript review – $300
- Launch: Four coaching sessions without manuscript reviews – $800
- Project Revise or Reboot: 4 coaching sessions + 2 10-page manuscript reviews – $1000
- The Intensive: 4 coaching sessions + 4 10-page manuscript reviews – $1200
- The check-in: 30-minute session – $100
Please note that my individual coaching slots are highly coveted and frequently sell out.
Most are reserved for established clients working on long-term projects.
Don’t want to wait for an individual slot?
Check out my upcoming coaching groups.