Co-authoring a book under optimal circumstances can be a trying experience, but add intermittent cognitive impairment or cognitive decline to the mix, and the challenges are monumental. Learn how to move past heartbreak and outmaneuver the challenges dementia adds to the writing process as I respond to our latest letter writer in Heart Speak, The Memoir Writing Advice Column #2: When a Medically Impaired Mind Derails Your Memoir. Like to post your own question? Learn about our submission process.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Creating A Birds-Eye View of Your Book
- Heart Speak Column #2: When a Medically Impaired Mind Derails Your Memoir
- Twenty-two years after my brother’s suicide I’ve found peace
- Heart Speak Column #1: Getting Alice Out of Wonderland
- Writing Is Your Gift: How to Share It With Others During The Holiday Season