Co-authoring a book under optimal circumstances can be a trying experience, but add intermittent cognitive impairment or cognitive decline to the mix, and the challenges are monumental. Learn how to move past heartbreak and outmaneuver the challenges dementia adds to the writing process as I respond to our latest letter writer in Heart Speak, The Memoir Writing Advice Column #2: When a Medically Impaired Mind Derails Your Memoir. Like to post your own question? Learn about our submission process.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Beta Reader Boot Camp Part One: What Are Beta Readers and How Do You Find Them?
- Heart Speak, The Writing Advice Column # 3: Mining the Gap Between Traumatic Memories and Your Memoir
- Failing Forward: Why Every Draft Counts
- When You’re Visited by an Unwelcome Guest: Writers, Downtime, and Depression
- Schmoozing for Introverts: How to Network Like a Pro