Co-authoring a book under optimal circumstances can be a trying experience, but add intermittent cognitive impairment or cognitive decline to the mix, and the challenges are monumental. Learn how to move past heartbreak and outmaneuver the challenges dementia adds to the writing process as I respond to our latest letter writer in Heart Speak, The Memoir Writing Advice Column #2: When a Medically Impaired Mind Derails Your Memoir. Like to post your own question? Learn about our submission process.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Seven Steps for Managing Feedback on Your Work in Progress
- The Two Conversations Every Beta Reader Must Have Before Saying Yes to a Manuscript
- Heart Speak, The Writing Advice Column # 4: Escaping the Forest of Endless Revision
- Beta Reader Boot Camp Part One: What Are Beta Readers and How Do You Find Them?
- Heart Speak, The Writing Advice Column # 3: Mining the Gap Between Traumatic Memories and Your Memoir