Co-authoring a book under optimal circumstances can be a trying experience, but add intermittent cognitive impairment or cognitive decline to the mix, and the challenges are monumental. Learn how to move past heartbreak and outmaneuver the challenges dementia adds to the writing process as I respond to our latest letter writer in Heart Speak, The Memoir Writing Advice Column #2: When a Medically Impaired Mind Derails Your Memoir. Like to post your own question? Learn about our submission process.
Work with Lisa
Send me an email:
- Meditations for Every Stage in the Writing Process
- Suck at Meditation? Try Lowering Your Standards.
- Three Reasons Why Meditation Is Good for Your Writing Practice
- Finding Your “New Original:” Re-connecting with Your Manuscript in a COVID World
- Writing from the Bottom Rung: How to Sustain Your Creativity During a Pandemic