Book Proposal Reviews
Thought any of these lately?
- “I want to query certain agents or small presses, but I have no idea how to write a book proposal.”
- “How can I tell if my chapter outline and sample chapters aren’t strong enough?”
- “l’m so overwhelmed by this process, I want to give up.”
- “Can’t I just go back to writing my books?”
A strong book proposal can attract the agent or publisher of your dreams. But many writers get overwhelmed with the process.
I’ve got the listening and envisioning skills that can get your project noticed.
As a trauma-informed writing coach, my listening prowess allows me identify the project and platform strengths you can’t see. Together, we’ll capitalize on them as we work to make sure you’ve created a page turner.
I’ve spent the last eight years helping writers like you attract agents and publishers. My proven process includes:
- High quality instruction on the book proposal process
- Establishing clear goals
- Targeted interviews designed to help you answer the three questions all proposals must answer
- Delivering clear and actionable feedback and a clear revision plan
Work with me, and you’ll receive the kind of individualized attention that helps you prepare your proposal for the querying process.