To build better characters, use these five emotion regulation strategies to connect with yourself.
After months–or years–of hard work, quitting a writing project can seem like failure. But sometimes quitting is key to your success.
Joining my Giveaway4Good challenge can help you earn prizes that supercharge your writing life. Click to learn how.
If you’re struggling to write during tough times, here’s how to keep your heart open.
To captivate your reader, learn how to master the juxtaposition.
Get a free copy of 5 Brain Hacks that will Change Your Writing Life delivered to your inbox.
- Exploring The Loneliness Epidemic with Athena Dixon
- More than True Crime with Sarah Perry
- Embracing Our Grief with Eileen Vorbach Collins
- Learn to Show Emotions with 1 Simple Trick
- The Easiest Way To Find Stillness