Interview with Sharon Vander Meer of One Roof Publishing on November 18, 2015
Personal essay published in The Rumpus on October 31, 2015 about my memories of The Breakfast Club.
Personal essay published in September 14, 2015 edition of The Guardian.
Personal essay published in the April 2015 edition of Gravel Literary Magazine
2015 – 2016 Healthy Living Directory pp. 6 – 11. Coauthored with Beth N. Davis, this feature article helps health conscious consumers choose the right …
Personal essay published in issue 20 of The Rusty Nail. Read more: About Arrivals TRN
Get a free copy of 5 Brain Hacks that will Change Your Writing Life delivered to your inbox.
- The role anxiety plays in our lives and how to show it in your book
- To move your story forward, think about oppositions.
- Lead with your ambition, not your anxiety, by doing this.
- Create symmetrical scenes to strengthen your story arc.
- Is an internal no affecting your writing life? Consider this.