There are many ways to gain insight into your works-in-progress. Today, I want to talk about the angels of the writing world: beta readers.
If my memories are truly inaccessible, can you help me find ways to write around them?
Writing is a process made up of failures. Projects that stall. Unsuccessful drafts. Rejections. Our job is to learn something from each one.
There are many reasons why creative people might be more susceptible to depression. The sensitivity that feeds our creativity can be both a gift and …
A writing conference may be your first professional networking opportunity. Studying a gracious college gave me several tricks I could use to schmooze like a …
For those of us trying to tame book-length projects, it can be difficult to manage the pages in our heads. Chapter summaries can become your …
Get a free copy of 5 Brain Hacks that will Change Your Writing Life delivered to your inbox.
- Want to lead your biggest life? Here’s what you must do.
- Got stress or overwhelm and want to write about it? Here’s what you need to know.
- Interested in writing a story with a spiral structure? Learn what makes one successful.
- The both/and space is something writers of tough stories must cultivate. Here’s how.
- The role anxiety plays in our lives and how to show it in your book